Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 19-05-2003 , 07:45 AM

Finally! - Link Up

Heya everyone Ive finally gotten used to the maya work flow and system. It didnt take to long considering ive worked with other packages, but we all know that its not so easy if your a COMPLEATE beginer. Ive been to many a forum and havnt been to one that can accept people of any level like this before... many are very basic like the 3dlinks.com selectoin and many very advanced like bay raitts forum. But one thing if think that would be good to notice from bay raitts forum is his forum rule on posting a link with every post/reply this is ofcourse to give the community a helping hand and share sites that have been helpfull to the user and that may be usefull to other people. I dont think the rule should be used but i think it would be great if this thread could be used for putting all the links the newbie and the experienced user have found usefull in there learning so far. Be it on Modeling, Animation, Effects, Rendering, Mathematics, Theory or anythign else. I just think its a great way to share informatoin and make learning alot easier. Here are a few ive either found inspiration from or found usefulll modeling techniques from. There are many more but its just a start off, It would be great if people could put as many as possible and give brief description on what there about or somthing, would be very usefull! Thanks everyone user added image
-Laurie

HumanHead: https://coldfusion.art.msstate.edu/ca.../thehumanhead/
Bay Raitt good forum and nice videos and character modeling tips: https://cube.phlatt.net/home/spiraloid/
Thehobbitguy interesting gallery and a unique but good head modeling toutorial: www.thehobbitguy.com

# 2 19-05-2003 , 10:43 AM
ThereĀ“s a link database section around the site.
Be sure to upload them links over there.