Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 03-03-2003 , 03:45 AM

playblast

Can anyone help me. My problem is when i animate a scene i want to veiw it in real time with out the wire frame, how do i accomplish that. That is to say i want to see it as i would be once i finish it.

justin..

# 2 03-03-2003 , 04:21 AM
The Maya Mountain
Render it, I suppose.

# 3 03-03-2003 , 04:25 AM

playblast

Once i render it, there is now button that will allow me to play the animation.Or is there?

justin...

# 4 03-03-2003 , 04:27 AM
I know this might be real easy to do for others but right now i'm a newbee, and it's getting on my last nerve...

justin...

# 5 03-03-2003 , 05:08 AM
The Maya Mountain
Check out the free video going over the Render Globals. Once you have your frames rendered, you can open Fcheck (it comes with Maya, so you should have it) and then go to File > Open Animation and dbl click the first frame. It will need to load all the frames first, so the first few run throughs of the render will more than likely be slow, but, depending on how well your computer can read the files (based on file size and so on) it should play in real time. If it doesn't, the files must be too large for your computer to play in sequance.

The Render Globals freebie goes over how to create an .avi with your rendered frames, which will play your animation in realtime.

Good luck.

# 6 03-03-2003 , 05:12 AM

playblast

Thanks alot, you've saved me so much time.

justin...