Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-10-2002 , 01:32 PM

Bird walk cycle

Hi all,

Just a little walk cycle.

I wanted to create a bird like 'Creep', but it looks more like he's walking rather painfully on Hot coals.

What is the problem.

Critz please

re Jim

Mayan elder......only in years.....
# 2 23-10-2002 , 02:06 PM
Hey, Jim.

The way the legs move is perfectly fine, they feel quite birdy. user added image
I think the problem with the walkcycle is with the head bobing up & down, however this would be based on the fact that I donĀ“t know who this "Creep" bird is.
Perhaps you could try lowering a bit the force by which the head goes down. The wings could go up a bit also, they seem to be brooming the ground.

I hope this helps. See you around.

# 3 23-10-2002 , 04:24 PM
Hmm...i'm not an expert on this area but I would try to adjust the head bobing too. I think I'd make it less exaggerated and perhaps start it a bit earlier. Now it looks like it takes a step and then bob. The continuity of the movement breaks...dunno...just my $0.02.

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!