Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 01-10-2003 , 06:15 PM
Subscriber

October challenge-Happylemon-Normal

I'm in, I'll do the squeaky door and scream one. Have to think of a good theme first....

# 2 01-10-2003 , 06:37 PM
The Maya Mountain
Cool stuff. user added image

Remember, I only require you to be Normal for modeling/texturing challenges. You know your strengths in regard to animation better than I do at this point, so if you feel the need, you can be a Newbie still for this challenge.

Up to you. user added image

Looking forward to it!

# 3 01-10-2003 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
I know, but I started the previous two challenges knowing nothing much either yet I managed to learn lots and surprise myself, so maybe I'll surprise myself again? user added image

# 4 14-10-2003 , 04:39 AM
Good luck. Welcome to the challenge. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 5 14-10-2003 , 07:54 PM
Subscriber
Ok, I might have to take my word back.... I just got back from a week in Vancouver and started animating my little cat, and OY!
It's DIFFICULT! I now have a cat that sits like a dog and random problems appearing every ten minutes and I have no clue what to do.... Can I put myself back in Noobie now? user added image

Attached Images
# 6 24-10-2003 , 06:10 AM
Subscriber
Alright, this animation thing is much more difficult than it appeared to be, I need to get some more help and books on this before I can move any further. I need to back out from this one. Good luck for the rest of you guys, those were really impressive work!

But maybe I can use my black kittie for the Halloween....