Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 30-12-2014 , 07:17 PM

A good tutorial on textures in Photoshop

I play around quite a bit, but I'd like to find a good tutorial and learn some new techniques, maybe. I don't mind paying. I'm particularly interested in non-organic models. Especially military vehicles, or industrial vehicles, buildings and such, and would like to find better ways to produce things like mud-spray, rust and paint-chips. Generally, I just clone elements from a bunch of pics, but there have gotta be a few cool techniques that have never occurred to me as I'm entirely self taught with all this stuff

# 2 30-12-2014 , 10:30 PM
The thin red line
If you use photoshop kurv studios have a good texturing tutorial, you can use a baked occlusion as a mask in photoshop................dave

# 3 03-01-2015 , 03:31 PM
I have e absolutely no idea what any of that stuff means. lol. Totally 100% self taught. But thanks. I'll google it. It's about time I started learning the stuff you can't learn by playing around

# 4 12-02-2015 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber

# 5 13-02-2015 , 03:07 AM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.