Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 76 27-02-2004 , 06:11 AM
The Maya Mountain
Post as much or as little as you'd like for your final entry. I'd definitely like to see model, wire, and textures used, but you do not necessarily have to.

# 77 27-02-2004 , 07:37 AM
Ok here go....
mtmckinley:
Before I post in final tread I will post everything here to....just u have a look if it ok.....
And also I want to ask u a favour...my english is not good enough so just see if it ok I will write down his "story" and can u see if u can understand?

# 78 27-02-2004 , 02:03 PM
The Maya Mountain
# 79 28-02-2004 , 04:17 AM
So here is one hand drawing image that I'm goin to edit to just leave the storyboard of my character more interesting.....is not a proper storyboard drawing but is it ok......

# 80 28-02-2004 , 04:18 AM
and the another one.....

# 81 28-02-2004 , 04:50 AM
mtmckinley:
so from now is the part what I beleive it is my final......
Let start from his background story.....

Many years ago, one night when the moon was shinning red, acients of Liki-Jin (God of Power) received from the mountain a child, who those acients belived that was a bless given from God....
But after this happen didn't took so long to the civilization conquest the mountain and the soul of acients by all the ordinary luxurious what this world can offer, taking to the end the generation of Clan...
Left behind this child was forgotten until the day when somehow he got in China across the ocean.
Looked after by chinese mafia he became one of the most famous silent assassin called KIMA...
After years he decide to live this land to find the true about yourself...
He knows that this strange force what is awaking inside of him is not normal and also what is reserved to his destine is not something what can be accepted easily...
Obs: the true is that he is a mistake resolt of some experiment made by chemical industry company, what tried to cover up this misstake but somehow he survived...
Also the civilization don't have nothing with this incident, the true is that company recruited many assassins to kill all those people who knows about this child...
That experiment was inicial to discover self production of energy in our body, resulting in him this strange form of power...

# 82 28-02-2004 , 04:52 AM
3 side views

# 83 28-02-2004 , 04:54 AM
Maps....

# 84 28-02-2004 , 05:00 AM
A small animation...
OBS: Thanks to Clod who helps me to compress this file....
( it a small bug in the animation a strange shadow, but I think is it ok u can still see the movements and the expression)

# 85 28-02-2004 , 05:02 AM
The Maya Mountain
Nicely done. user added image It looks like the shadow is caused by the invisible sword in the character's hand. That's what it looks like in any case.

Very cool stuff. All of this is good for the final entry thread. user added image Good luck!

# 86 28-02-2004 , 05:07 AM
mtmckinley:
Well I was quite woundering because I didn't know the amount of that images so......
Well like u said before it better to don't have the same image in the forum twice....I don't know if it possible but can u just transfer to the final thread from the part I said it is final....I have one more image to attach and if this is possible I will attach myself there in the final thread.....ok

# 87 28-02-2004 , 05:17 AM
Well let me do it myself.......I have some another thinks like the count of faces and verts bla bla bla.....so it better do myself....

Well I suppose this is the END OF MY THREAD....
THANKS EVERYONE who reply and visited the progress of my work......I could fell for one mounth like a professional artist that was a great experience........next one I will challenge in maya....
THANKS!!!

# 88 28-02-2004 , 05:49 AM
It me again....Let me just do a little correction....
Was PONY who compress my animation....
Sorry Pony to change your name......yeh it's that I just want say thanks......

# 89 28-02-2004 , 07:48 AM
Subscriber
LOL, no problem. Theres a lot of people to keep up with at first.

I like all the details you put in and the hard work. good stuff !

# 90 28-02-2004 , 04:51 PM
Could u post your uv map to see what it look slike ?