Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 23-08-2006 , 09:14 AM

F/A-22 Raptor!

Here I am again. This is my SECOND model. The Lockheed Martin F/A-22 Raptor! Pretty sweet. It is firing an AIM-9X...which needs work but it shall do. Tell me what you think!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 23-08-2006 , 09:15 AM

Another Pic

Here is another picture of my F/A-22 Raptor!

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 23-08-2006 , 06:25 PM

Best pic

Here is the best picture i have of my Raptors

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 27-08-2006 , 06:04 AM
Subscriber
i think i was a good job. the rendering makes it hard to see some details but overall it seems well acomplished.

# 5 28-08-2006 , 03:21 PM

Nice work!

Hi,

Nice work! I want to ask you abouth the sky. it's a projection or it's CG sky completed generate in maya? And if so, how have you done the dept of the clouds?

Alienpioneer

# 6 28-08-2006 , 07:16 PM

Well thank you

Why thank you. Oh boy! The clouds! Now THAT was a complicated process! I dont even know where to begin!!! Ummm. I guess i should start by saying that it was tough...to find the picture to put on a plane! Yeah thats right. I got lazy and textured a picture onto a plane. It is simple but it does look fine in renders. By the way. Here is my latest picture. The AIM-9X Sidewinder Missile is now textured and looks better. The clouds are still......a cloud-textured plane. haha Enjoy! Thanks for the feedback!

Attached Thumbnails