Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 20-06-2007 , 04:59 AM

Originally posted by wasatch5_sparticus
That's not the problem. You have a granite texture applied to the wall and ground/counter top. If you don't like it, change it.

Sparticus

There is nothing but a default lambert on the wall. If there had been a granite texture, I would have changed it.

# 17 20-06-2007 , 07:33 AM
Subscriber
It's a shot in the dark, but you have not changed or attached anything to the default lambert1 in the hypershade, right? This can cause all sorts of funny problems. The workflow is to always create an additional material (lambert2, lambert3 and so on) and assign those to your objects.

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy
# 18 20-06-2007 , 08:35 AM
Nah,

I'm just working through tutorials just now, with pre-built, basic scenes.

It hasn't done it the last few times. Just something I'll need to keep an eye on. Hopefully when I come to render my own scenes, it won't appear. If it does, then I'm in trouble.

Anyway, got some more questions about Maya which I am going to post in a new thread, if anyone cares to lend a hand there.

Thanks for the responses.