Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 01-02-2009 , 10:27 PM
Subscriber

Transformers 2 - super bowl

Ok who was blown away :attn:

Man it looks good and did you see Ravage - man my name sake looks soooooo cool (www,ravage3d.com)

bring it on.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 01-02-2009 at 10:34 PM.
# 2 03-02-2009 , 06:15 PM
really?? i dunno - if it's the same one i saw.. meh..

i mean really?... robots - check, explosion - check, yawn - check.

same with gi joe - it just looks like more of the same boring, tripe that they churn out everytime...

# 3 03-02-2009 , 06:57 PM
Subscriber
yer G.I Joe look crub

but how can you not love this

user added image

# 4 04-02-2009 , 06:46 AM
Subscriber
i'm not sure i'm getting it...
what's this about transformers 2 super bowl? (i should probably avoid noting that i don't know what a super bowl is, isn't it a baseball thing?)

i haven't seen any GI Joe movie trailer simply because of the name (i prefer toys that do something like lego and transformers)

if that's a totally awesome picture of ravage does that mean soundwave, laserbeak, and rumble will appear? i'll assume they wont be a tape deck and casette tape in the next movie...

i have say though, that the first transformers movie could have been more.....transformer-like and less.... all-the-bad-guys-die-without-us-even-knowing-anything-about-them
more decepticons-who-actually-talk and more starscream-scheming-and-bickering-with-megatron and less humans-have-weapons-that-can-kill-decepticons
...seriously, i was told that starscream and megatron would argue with each other but all there was was a 'you have failed me again starscream'

it did have its awesome and funny moments though

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 5 04-02-2009 , 07:56 AM
I thought Gi Joe was that script for faking global illumination???

Crawls back into his 3d cave..

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 6 04-02-2009 , 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by gster123
I thought Gi Joe was that script for faking global illumination???

Crawls back into his 3d cave..

/sigh of relief

Glad I'm not the only one :x

- Genny
# 7 04-02-2009 , 12:15 PM
Subscriber
No the super bowl is an american football thing. Film companies pay silly amount of money for 30 seconds of ad time for there summer block busters in the breaks in the game - which there is alot so I am told - dont get NFL.

GI Joe (AKA Action force in the uk) is out this summer based on the toyline from the 80`s and the comic`s (which had alot of transformer cross overs in it. - but looks shit.

And yes it was also a script for maya lighting

Man you guy`s are making me feel old

Sound wave and ravage are surposed to be in it - no word on the others yet and only ravage has been seen in the trailer but images of the new soundwave toy are kicking about.

see all the superbowl trailers here

https://www.traileraddict.com/

# 8 04-02-2009 , 01:38 PM
is it just me, or does that pic of ravage look really cut out? i mean considering he's so reflective, i'm not seeing much of the environment in his body and his feet don't really look like they are sitting on the ground.

ha ha - a cassette tape playing soundwave - now that would be cool!

# 9 04-02-2009 , 08:07 PM
Subscriber
the image was some concept art they use up until resently - They changed the head to have only one eye. - Still looks cool though