Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 61 22-11-2009 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
wow, nice!

how'd you do the horses (i assume they are Pegasus)?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 62 22-11-2009 , 08:20 PM
The thin red line
lovely work, was the horse done with a alpher, verry good control, after seeing your work in zbrush I will have to look at some of the work I have done again........dave

ps.how do get that control, do you use the lazymouse?

Last edited by daverave; 22-11-2009 at 08:26 PM.
# 63 23-11-2009 , 07:26 AM
Chirone: right it’s a Pegasus, at first i wanted to put a dragon since he is a samurai but damn Dragons are hard to sculpt without a tablet, so i hope that horse doesn’t spoil the character, i mean he could be a Greek samurai user added image and yeah it was just done using a standard brush.

daverave: no alpha used just standard brush, it was fully done by Mouse, no lazy mouse just click click and CTRL-Z. to be honest ive got a lot to learn as well, zbrush has loads of interesting things in it

anyways sadly i would only get my wacom tablet by next year so now I’m finding hard to do the snake scale, oh well i hope there is someone out there who found an easy way, i better go find him user added image

Autume Challenge Nov 09

Moving Forward