Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-09-2004 , 05:19 PM

Help Guys!!!

i'm working on "Cartoon Dog" tutorial, i can't drop the dog image file onto the plane ...i'm using "Maya Learing Edition" on Macosx
Thank u guys

# 2 19-09-2004 , 08:13 AM

how to attatch a pic on a plane

this is the steps how to assign a picture to the plane..

1) Select the plane.

2) Right click (hold) and select assign new material ---> lambert.

3) a window will open on the left side ---> click ( file ) not the menu file but the one with a picture next to it showing a drawing of a mountain and a sun.

4) then press the file icon on the attribute editor on the right of ur screen ( this will open a browse window )

5) Select the picture u need and press enter.

thats it.. good luck..

SAMPAIO
# 3 22-09-2004 , 05:29 AM
Subscriber

Re: Help Guys!!!

Originally posted by pipecat
i'm working on "Cartoon Dog" tutorial, i can't drop the dog image file onto the plane ...i'm using "Maya Learing Edition" on Macosx
Thank u guys

I just finished tht tutorial. I had to middle click and hold then drag to the plane and release. It worked for me on the Maya LPE, WindowsXP Pro.

t3

All great projects succeed one step at a time. One lone step firmly placed.