Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-09-2005 , 08:55 AM
Subscriber

World of Warcraft

Hi everybody.

Well, I've finally decided to see what all the fuss is about with these MMORPGs, and I've bought World of Warcraft, and I must say I think its amazing!! I'm sharing an account with my Boyfriend, so we only have to pay 4 quid each a month (but I'm on the 1 month free trial at the mo). I'm a bit concerned that its going to get addictive, so I'm trying to not play it too much at once!

I was wondering who else here plays, what your characters are and what realm your in. At the mo I'm a lvl 9 night elf hunter in Draenor realm. Oh, and I'm called Silvertounge (after Lyra in the Dark Materials trilogy).

I thought I was going to feel like a geek playing this, but loads of different people from all walks of life play, from young people right up to professionals. I think its ok to play these MMORPGs it you keep them in perspective, and not take them to seriously and just enjoy them.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 2 08-09-2005 , 12:09 PM
I have a 58 druid (Gimmick), a 36 warlock (InkSpot), 17 warrrior(Kboots), 14 mage (Larken) and a new 6 rouge (Chazzer).. Im on Dalaran.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 08-09-2005 , 12:47 PM
The Maya Mountain
I played it for quite a while. I recently canceled, though. It's a great game, that's for sure, but can be very time-consuming!

I had a 60 priest, 48 warrior, 37 druid, and a few misc. others before I finally got a bit bored. user added image

# 4 08-09-2005 , 02:30 PM
Subscriber
I suppose you would get a bit bored after a long time. I don't mind paying the subscription, as I can just pay for a few months, then cancel when I'm bored of it. I just play it half an hour or so here and there to keep it interesting.

:blush:

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 5 08-09-2005 , 02:52 PM
Subscriber
Lvl 40 priest (Cauliflower), 18 Shaman (Korkprop) and 10 Mage (Ænima) on Ravencrest... All Horde of course user added image

Yeah definetly a great game, but also highly addicting! user added image
Been blaying casually since mid April or so...

Haven't played in a while though, so my guildies are starting to complain (we're only four and I'm the only priest) user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"