Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-01-2010 , 10:55 AM

Your New Year Resolution?

Hello friends,
My new year First Resolution is given the hectic, stressful lifestyles. It is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier for us. And my second resolution is I want to learn a new language or just how to fix my computer?. Most local colleges and universities offer distance and adult education programs. This is mine but, What is yours?

# 2 12-01-2010 , 11:44 PM
Subscriber
Mine is also enjoy life more!

Get more stuff done, etc.

Simples..

Cheers,
Chris

# 3 13-01-2010 , 12:43 AM
Subscriber
Well, since I sorted my smoking problem about 2 months back and quit cold turkey.I cant use that.
So i suppose mine woudl be the pursuit of my dreams.
And though it might sound sad, My dream is to become a graphic artist. Not the kind of graphic artist that posts his work on forums but works a 9-5 every day miserable as i have been...
But, the artist who takes his life the the level that everyone wishes to achieve, and is able to make his living by getting paid to do his hobby, To pay the bills doing something he Loves to do.

Aye, that's my resolution, "The Pursuit of Happiness"

G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 4 13-01-2010 , 03:35 AM
I want to learn french, at least a bit. And also, I want to be happier. I've been a bit depressed as of late, unwarrantably so.

So be happier and learn french.

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com