Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 14-10-2003 , 03:33 PM

Have YOU dreamt like this before?...Help me

I just had a dream that for some weird reason....Seemed very real. I will explain:

I was working on Maya last night and I passed out and woke up on my bed. I didnt even know I fell asleep till I just remember myself waking up awhile ago. I know I dreamt and I remember every single part of my dream as if it really happend (ive always been able to remember dreams since a kid).

The main part in my dream that got me is the part where I, for some reason, had a flag climbing incident where I just went in front of a flag pole (like a country flag pole, the tall ones) and climbed it against someone (i knew him in the dream) but i dont remember who it is in real life. I climbed up and reached the top and looked at him and I went down and I remember my hands hurting and it got blisters and you know when you get those bubbly watery circle things on your hand cuz you were climbing or holding on to somethng really tight. I got that and in my dream it hurt.

Anyway I woke up, went to the kitchen to grab something to drink as usual but before that i decided to wash my hand, as usual. As I wash my hand with warm water, something felt a bit too burning. I saw marks on my palm of those blisters and circly things I was talking about. The more I look at it and remember my dream the more it disappeared but mind you, it was as clear as it was the first time I saw it. The water was normal. I had nothing in my room that would cause that (no flag pole in my room).

But what the f*ck just happend??! This is another weird dream types added to my list of weird dreams. I hope im not alone..

Ive also done alot of astral projections. And sleep walking: passing out somewhere, I wake up and everyone says im talking or sometimes in mad and im yelling and then I go downstairs to sleep again....YET when i wake up the last thing I remember was the part before passing out the first time...None of my talking or shit talking to the people who said i was mad at them last night...

I hope im not alone. user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 2 14-10-2003 , 03:59 PM
Hehe, are you sure you're awake? :p

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 14-10-2003 , 04:05 PM
Subscriber
what tends to happen is when you figure out the point of the dream, you'll stop having it (if its a recurring one), but its always nice to pick dreams apart cos it allows you to get to know the real you and what you really want in life, what ur really feeling, its easy for the conscious mind (ego) to lie to itself, but the true nature of a man is usually determined by his subconscious mind

the flag pole you were climbing, which country did it belong to? does that country have any significance to you?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 4 14-10-2003 , 04:13 PM
****!, i dont remember my dreams since 8 years ago...

# 5 14-10-2003 , 04:14 PM
kbrown: too damn awake i might say, thats why i scared shitless when i saw the marks on my hand.

Nem: I have never found any significance to any dreams that I have which have connections to my real life except maybe just the weird one that i had today AND a preview of the future.

I think my mind is just playing with me..Because since I did not even know I passed out, the whole time I was dreaming, I felt as if i was really there. Im starting to think like the Matrix...If you die in the Matrix, you die in real life...god i hope not, i do some pretty crazy shit in my dream and i dont wanna wake up with a dead monster from halflife in my room (I had a dream i was gordon freeman going through halflife levels, i even remember the laser bomb traps that I put down =) I should make animation of my dreams hehe).

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 6 14-10-2003 , 04:16 PM

its easy for the conscious mind (ego) to lie to itself, but the true nature of a man is usually determined by his subconscious mind

Hmmm..I guess my mind says I should be Gordon Freeman :p

# 7 14-10-2003 , 04:17 PM
lol dragonfx! Heyyy btw man, I like your avatar alot! Where can i get one similar??

# 8 14-10-2003 , 04:31 PM
Subscriber
i had a dream like that. i was in the movie Deliverance and i was playing a banjo while camping. woke up and i had a bajo in my hand and a big burley man was looking in my window....
:eek2:

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>
# 9 14-10-2003 , 05:00 PM
lol!

# 10 14-10-2003 , 07:13 PM
orgeeizm, I climbed a streetlight yesterday user added image

It was quite cold, so I got all red on my hands :p

# 11 14-10-2003 , 07:40 PM
Pulp Fiction rules. user added image

# 12 14-10-2003 , 09:57 PM
Hahaha! Whyd you do that for? I used to climb coconut trees and other fruit trees in the philippines and id stay up there to eat the fruits. Id have my knife and some salt of course! But that was back then. No fruit trees here in Washington except those christmas trees. :p

# 13 14-10-2003 , 10:38 PM
Well, I was standing next to it, and got an impulse user added image

# 14 14-10-2003 , 11:18 PM
Ostriches are cool animals. :p

# 15 15-10-2003 , 01:00 AM
LOL!! that was the most random thing ive read today ADL!

GreyFox: hmMm impulse huh...ala particle emitter impulse...hope the gravity didnt you down that quick user added image