Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 04-12-2008 , 09:42 PM
Head of 3d Admedia

vista boot up errors

recently got attacked by a virus and after removing got this errors whenever i boot up windows. im i likely to encounter any problems?

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 05-12-2008 , 05:34 AM
Super Moderator
Hmm, not sure about that .dll, doesn't seem like an actual system file to me. I think there could still be malicious crap in your system, do another scan. Personally I use a Spybot and Kaspersky combo.

- Genny
# 3 05-12-2008 , 03:04 PM
Run msconfig (if its still around in Vista) from "run apps" and take a look at what loads during boot. If you find entries with the names of the modules, delete them. The error messages may be a result of malware-affected config files trying to load the removed malware, and since they have be removed, you get an error saying that the files cannot be found.

It is a good idea to do another check to see if you have the malware 100% removed as GecT suggested.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!