Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 12-10-2002 , 01:44 AM
Subscriber

Hand - SubD Blooper!

Hello all. I started on my first hand. Im running off the tutorial video from Simply Maya and all was going well... until: *lightning* this happened:

The hand is made up Subds, and when I right-clicked to get to poly mode, the hand turned into a clown's hand. It got all deformed! You can see the poly lines, but the subds go waaay out of bounds. What did I do wrong? How can I fix this?! Thanks. =]

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 2 12-10-2002 , 01:59 AM
Subscriber
The computer gods act in mysterious ways...

Sorry everyone. Ignore this thread (or close it). I got angry at my computer, saved the file and turned it off before I tossed it out the window. I opened it up to explore further just what was goin on. I open the file... Everything works fine now.
But can anyone tell me why? Did my maya just have some sort of a glitch? Thanks again. =|

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 3 12-10-2002 , 02:12 AM
Supreme Being
lol.. well nice to see it was sorted out with nobody gettin' hurt.. user added image
yep.. i recon it just what you said.. a glitch..