Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-03-2006 , 01:25 AM

Deleting keyframes you can't see?

I have a sceen of a peddel trike and I added some keyfames on the time line to make it all turn a complete circle and then I went and added some more bits to the trike and now I want to make a different animation but because I can't remeber whats parts I had selected when I set the keyframes for the first animation I can't get rid of them.

Is there anyway of either clearing all keyframes or showing all keyframes so I can delete them?

Thanks
Trikeman

# 2 13-03-2006 , 01:28 PM
Hmmm. I think if you select all of the parts of your model then open the dope sheet, you should see all of the keyframes.

# 3 13-03-2006 , 01:48 PM
Thanks but what is a drop sheet.

Trikemman

# 4 13-03-2006 , 02:15 PM
Subscriber
It is called dopesheet. Don't know what it is exactly, but you will find it in your windows tab I think.

# 5 13-03-2006 , 02:43 PM
I have found it but I can't see how you view or delete keyframes,as I say I don't know which bits I had selected, I have tried selecting every think but then when I said cut frames noting happened. I can see a little red line in the green gride at the top I don't know if that is a keyframe but I can't seem to be able to delete it.,