Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-11-2002 , 04:49 PM
Subscriber

Happy Holidays

Howdy. What is everyone doing for the holidays?

I leave today to go home and will not return until after Jan. 6. Spend alittle more than a month away, OFF the computer. That is right, no cg for a whole month! I don't know if I can pull through it but I will be strong. I will be sitting around with the family, taking shots to make the holidays go faster, but what about yall? Any special vacations?
I wont be back here until after Jan. 6, so to everyone, have a good, safe holiday! user added image

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 2 26-11-2002 , 04:55 PM
Kevin
what?? holidays??? where?? let me at it!!!!

lol

any wyas Chris.. you have a great time, and a good break.. keep of the beer and the women and all will be fine.

but no holiday for me mate, maybe christmas and boxing day. Thats bout it user added image

# 3 26-11-2002 , 07:35 PM
Supreme Being
have a nice time Oculus.. user added image

well kev.. i'm in the same shoes.. i don't see me goin' anywhere for holidays too.. oh well.. maybe next year! LOL

# 4 26-11-2002 , 09:00 PM
Subscriber
Oculus

I am eating tons of turkey and pumpkin pie!:banana:
sitting on the couch watching football (not rugby:p ) and doing absolutly NOTHING!

By the way I will eat some turkey for all of you where it is not a Holiday!user added image

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 5 26-11-2002 , 09:09 PM
Couldn't you attach a slice here in the forum so we can all have a taste user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 6 27-11-2002 , 12:22 AM
Subscriber
hey!!! i need 75 percent of it!!! and i mean ituser added image!!!