Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 15-09-2008 , 02:16 PM

Quiktime

# 2 15-09-2008 , 03:46 PM
If you are trying to play a YouTube video, you need the Adobe Flash plugin for your browser... If you're using Internet Explorer, it should automatically prompt you to install it, if not, you can go to www.adobe.com and download it from there.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 3 15-09-2008 , 03:48 PM

Originally posted by The Architect
If you are trying to play a YouTube video, you need the Adobe Flash plugin for your browser... If you're using Internet Explorer, it should automatically prompt you to install it, if not, you can go to www.adobe.com and download it from there.

I have Adobe flash its the Quiktime thats totally F****up

Sorry!

# 4 15-09-2008 , 03:54 PM
I'm just confused now... user added image

# 5 15-09-2008 , 04:06 PM
have you tried out the link?

# 6 15-09-2008 , 04:12 PM
Nope. YouTube takes up too much bandwidth and time.

# 7 16-09-2008 , 03:07 AM
Subscriber
if you download the link it is a .flv that needs to be played in a flash player. Not quicktime. quicktime is for .mov .mp4 and some other various files. But not for .flv

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 8 16-09-2008 , 04:24 AM
Subscriber
actually, .flv files can't play in normal flash players, even if you have the whole flash program installed
but it can play in web browsers, and if you have realplayer you can swipe the videos off from the internet and play flv files on your harddrive

that aside, i went to apple trailers like you and was able to load that trailer you were wanting to look at.

i was prompted to update to quicktime 7.5.5, but it played before i even told it to f-off

i dunno what's wrong on your end, i was using firefox to do this too....

try doing it in IE or Chrome? (i dont have chrome and i wont get it until im forced to or see it in action and see that it really is good...that and i dont really want to have beta software...kinda scary)

i dunno what that message was when you clicked that icon on your desktop 4 times before going to the start menu... so it could be a fault with firefox?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 9 16-09-2008 , 05:23 AM
I think .flv files are MPEG videos in a flash container...

In Linux, you can install the MPEG codecs and play it in a media player, no flash plugin required, although you do need to have this library to read the container. I could be mistaken though, I haven't played multimedia on Linux for a while, its not really that interesting.

# 10 16-09-2008 , 01:09 PM
Subscriber
sorry meant flash player. as in flash Video player aka flv player...
https://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3...-10467081.html

anyone will do. Google Flv.
Either way quicktime and flv have nothing to do with viewing videos on youtube. And I think its silly that you gave us the link to youtube but say you don't watch off youtube. Makes things that much more difficult to figure out.
Any ways.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 11 16-09-2008 , 02:35 PM
hello.
Thanks for your replays guys.

I can watch videos on youtube but not webbsites that requires Quiktime.
And i dowloadet FLV and no luck user added image