Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-07-2003 , 08:22 PM

simply question02

question
is there a diference between deleting objects by backspace or delete button?

question
i have modeled a cube with a y-dimensional of 100 units.
the top view doesn´t show the top of the model. also other objects get invisible.
i know that objects, which are placed in a far distance disappear in the viwport view until you raise up the far clip plane value of the camera.
but what do in my case?

# 2 14-07-2003 , 11:27 PM
The Maya Mountain

Re: simply question02

is there a diference between deleting objects by backspace or delete button?

No.

i have modeled a cube with a y-dimensional of 100 units.
the top view doesn´t show the top of the model. also other objects get invisible.
i know that objects, which are placed in a far distance disappear in the viwport view until you raise up the far clip plane value of the camera.
but what do in my case?

I don't understand the question.

# 3 15-07-2003 , 12:43 AM
theres some option somewhere to change the distance you can view objects in the viewports. I had the problem when i was moddelling a massive house for an already big character. It'll slow down your computer...search around for it.

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc
# 4 15-07-2003 , 12:54 AM
Your orthographic views (top, side, front) are just cameras. You can set near and far clipping just like the perspective view.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job