Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 30-11-2003 , 03:43 PM
Subscriber

MONEY LOST

Ok I have a problem Ive spent £14 on the points and it hasnt come through and that was yesterday and as you can Imagin thats pissed me off if this problem can be fixed then I would be very greatful thanksuser added image

# 2 30-11-2003 , 04:02 PM
Kevin
Hi

I have contacted you twice now regarding this.

You credit card came back to us with a security error on it. After sign up it gave you a mail address that you needed to contact as this error was found.

This is what you should have done and your points would have been added straight away.

I will add your points now

Regards

# 3 30-11-2003 , 04:06 PM
Kevin
and just so you know:

I did try to contact you by phone from the address left, as your phone number was not included - to be told you was ex - directory.

# 4 17-12-2003 , 03:46 PM
Subscriber
Good stuff!

I recently placed a 700Eur order with a company in France and then heard nothing for 2 days... not a peep... couldn't get any status on my order at all... finally got hold of someone by phone and canceled the order.

For 14 pounds you tried emailing. After which you took the time to look up the phone number and make call to try and resolve the problem?

I'm impressed!

That'll do donkey... that'll do...
# 5 12-01-2004 , 06:08 PM
Subscriber

Similar problem

Hi Im new here and I have had a problem with Vip points. Ive put in my account detailes and it said that it was accepted but no new Vip points have been added. I was wondering it I could have some help with this please.....thanks.

# 6 12-01-2004 , 06:20 PM
SM Tea Boy
Yanman your points have been added.

Just so everyone knows points are not automatically allocated when a credit card transaction comes back as possibly fraudulent, if this happens to you simply follow the onscreen instructions and e-mail kevin@simplymaya.com to confirm your order.

These measures are in place to protect all of us.

Happens at the moment to one in every 100 or so transactions, and it could be something as simple as you mistyped your post code.

We apologise to anyone who has experienced a delay, it happens very rarely, and we try and add your points as soon as we receive your conformation e-mail.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"