Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 11-05-2008 , 02:29 PM

Modeling Help.<LOFTING TOOL>

:headbang:

Q1. Guys i just imported two closed curves from illustrator. I deleted their history. When i select them and press loft i get a weird twisted lofting result. I also tried reversing curves. Please Help!!!

Q2. I drew two closed curves in maya and then used the loft tool. Now i want to bevel the edges of the result . What are the steps to do it ?

I will be greatful to u guys if u help me.
:attn:

# 2 11-05-2008 , 04:02 PM
A1: I din't know you could import from Illustrator, but why not just do the curves in Maya and save the trouble?

A2: In the loft option box, make sure you have it set to crank out polygons and there should be a bevel option there somerwhere.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 3 13-05-2008 , 09:11 PM
Thanks a lot.

# 4 14-05-2008 , 02:12 AM
No problem.user added image

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman