Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-04-2004 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber

NEW TUTS!!

I just logged in simplymaya (everydayuser added image) and saw to my suprise that 3 tuts were added to the videocorner!!! JEEEEEEEJ!!!! user added image If this is not allready enough, there's also going to be a apache modeling tut!! user added image How cool is this???!! Im glad to see some new tuts again...that means exploring new things!
I hope this will continue! I can't wait to learn some more!
I just wanted to say thanks to all the sm_staff!

# 2 14-04-2004 , 09:28 PM
The Maya Mountain
:tup:

user added image

# 3 15-04-2004 , 07:31 AM
Kevin
thats great ransick user added image

Theres a motion path tutorial going up next couple of day to, and of course the apache tutorial!

I will begin encoding it today and hopefully have the first 5 parts up tomorrrow user added image

Also I have had a word with mikey regarding the meteor and if he can sqeeze in the time he is going to composit it into a space scene and animate it with a particle flow from the rock itself! so that should be fantastic user added image

Ill keep you all posted

# 4 15-04-2004 , 11:13 AM
SM Tea Boy
Another new tutorial online user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 16-04-2004 , 08:29 PM
Subscriber
wow !!! that would be awesome to animate a meteor-scene completly!
I would love to follow that one, because then I could show finaly something of my 3d work to friend because they can't make sense of my half/modeled models..... I hope this will be to continiue !! user added image ...ofcorse this also means for the apache... and I don't think Im the only one!

Last edited by ransick; 16-04-2004 at 08:32 PM.