Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-11-2010 , 01:42 PM
Subscriber

Hauntedhouse tut

I want to model a cotttage in a wood environment. But I have no idear where to start so i decided to do the Hauntedhousetutorial. The modeling tutorial ended with: "definitely post up on the forum" so here goes.

user added image

# 2 05-11-2010 , 08:01 PM
SM Tea Boy
Well to get that far following the tutorial is pretty good. Bit of tweaking and some textures and i think you'll have yourself a good understanding of how to go about modeling that cottage.

It's nice to see some WIP from the tutorials, please keep us updated if you continue with this project.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 05-11-2010 , 08:14 PM
Subscriber

# 4 05-11-2010 , 08:20 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel
looks pretty good, I did the haunted house too when I first started. I believe it was the first thing I posted on the forums https://srv01.simply3dworld.com/showt...=haunted+house

Nice! You've improved a bit since then I think.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 05-11-2010 , 11:53 PM
Lifetime Member
cool man...well done!!!! as david said..tweek here texture there...will look ace man.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 6 07-11-2010 , 04:11 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Looks good
I would get rid of the sun however.
For texturing I can recommend starting out with procedural textures and when you get more experienced try some handpainted/photo ref's based texturesuser added image