Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-02-2003 , 01:24 AM

Animation probs

Two things.

How can I change the movment position of an image. Aka: where the change size, move ect buttons apear in relation to the image?? If I use a Boolean, it sets it to teh origin.

How can I delete a 'Set' in an animation?

Help would be great, the sooner the better. THanks guys.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 15-02-2003 , 02:10 AM
I have no idea what you're asking. Could you elaborate some more, maybe some pics? user added image

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 3 15-02-2003 , 02:18 AM
Subscriber
Like Danny I'm a bit confused, but I'll take a guess. Try double-clicking your texture file in hypershade. (file, ramp, cloud, etc) There is a 2D placement tab or 3D placement tab at the top of the window that pops up. You can adjust the translate, UV repeat, and a host of other things in there as well.

As for the Set, I'm guessing you're talking about a quick selection set. Open up the Outliner and look for it there. Delete it.

Hope I helped out some. Probably not.........

# 4 15-02-2003 , 03:40 AM
um.. guess i was unclear.

When your doing an animation, you select your object that you want to move, and hit 'S' then you move to another frame, move your object, and hit 'S' again. This sets the objects in two positions on the two frames.

How can I delete one of those?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 5 15-02-2003 , 03:46 AM
Subscriber
Oh ok. Just select the object and look down at the time slider. See those red marks? Those are you keyed frame. You can right-click and delete thgem as well as copy, cut, and paste. In addition to the timeslider, you can also open graph editor. This is very useful in modifying keys.

Last edited by Darkware; 15-02-2003 at 03:51 AM.
# 6 15-02-2003 , 03:47 AM
Ah, I understand now. You're referring to keyframes.

Select the object. In the timeslider at the bottom of the screen, you'll see red tick marks for each keyframe that you've set for the object. Right-click on one of the keyframes and select delete from the menu. You can also delete keyframes in the Graph Editor.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job