Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-01-2003 , 02:01 AM
Subscriber

Meaooooow

The time... is in the middle of the night, and I can hear a cat meaowing ouside in my back-alley where I live. It has meaowed for three days in a row (at night only).

Now, what does that cat want? user added image

# 2 14-01-2003 , 02:09 AM
SM Alumni

Now, what does that cat want?

A phlebotomy? Skinning? a one way trip to the local chinese takeaway?
I could sit here all night coming up with suitable demises for noisy cats.. have a very similar problem here too undseth - annoying aint it?

# 3 14-01-2003 , 02:24 AM
Subscriber
Well, im just bored right now. I actually have a great deal of patience so it ain't that noisy.

Btw, what is phlebotomy? user added image

A friend of mine had a funny view on birds, more specificly on their imagined efforts on mating. He said the birds had it easy. They could just sit there on the branch and just shout out; "Come and get it, get it here... or *uck off... (pause) ...I'm here... ...come get me... ...or just go hit a wall...

Translation:
"piip piiiiiip quack quack (pause) QUACK piip pip pip"

heh I'm getting bored and tired user added image

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 4 14-01-2003 , 02:35 AM
Subscriber
Hey we could do that alsouser added image
BUT we would probably be arrested.user added image

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 5 14-01-2003 , 08:57 AM
SM Alumni

Btw, what is phlebotomy? user added image

I think the technical meaning is to remove blood as a theraputic treament or somthing, but its usually associated with having ones brain removed. Happy stuff eh? :banana:

# 6 14-01-2003 , 09:04 AM
Kevin
shoot it!

# 7 15-01-2003 , 02:08 PM
Subscriber
you can always use my neighbours shotgun!!!! or just throw a grenade at it.. always works!!! user added image

# 8 15-01-2003 , 03:04 PM
Or a rail gun perhaps?

hehe,, jk!

I have a new kitten of my own, and it's goin for it's first shots this weekend....

Hopefully, that will calm him down a bituser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 9 15-01-2003 , 03:43 PM
Subscriber
or rather shut him up???user added image just jk

# 10 15-01-2003 , 04:06 PM

Originally posted by kal
I think the technical meaning is to remove blood as a theraputic treament or somthing, but its usually associated with having ones brain removed. Happy stuff eh? :banana:

Actually, you're thinking of a lobotomy as far as removing part of one's brain. Phlebotomy is where they remove or draw blood in disease treatment and testing.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 11 15-01-2003 , 04:34 PM
Phlebotomy is like leaching.. The belief that removing ones blood, also removed the sickness in the blood. Hence blooding makes you get better..

Labotomy is a poke in the eye so to speak.. A ice pick looking device was inserted in the eye socket above the eye, piercing the frontal lobe of the brain. It was scrambled a bit, and removed. The frontal lobe handles higher brain fuctions, so people that were violent, or upstarts of revolution and change, could be made dosile.

ChiTao

# 12 15-01-2003 , 04:58 PM
SM Alumni
Ahhhh! thanks for the biology tips guys user added image I was mistaking the two

# 13 15-01-2003 , 05:11 PM
While we're being gruesome, here's another good one...trephining. Back in prehistoric times, when a man was suffering from something, like a bad headache, they would basically chisel into the head removing bone to let "the evil spirits" out. I remember when I was a psychology major, my professor went over this and brought in an example skull....that had been trephined in several different places. Ouch! It ranks right up there with mummification preparations....at least you're dead when that happens. Anyway, here's a BBC article on trephining if anyone's curious.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 14 15-01-2003 , 08:18 PM
Subscriber
----eeessh....

Now I really needed THAT visual....

:wow:

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 15 15-01-2003 , 10:14 PM
yo dood. that cat wants food. or it might want to snuggle. mu hanhnahah ::evil::