Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 03-09-2004 , 02:16 PM

Rave flyer artwork

A little more adventures with my modeling this time, this is for a club night here in the uk, tbh though I'm not really interested in the night it just gives me a good excuse to go mental and over the top with designuser added image

Anyway see what you think, the face model is of my own btw, the clouds n' lightning are done in p/s.

Attached Images
# 2 03-09-2004 , 03:48 PM
Here's a pre-photoshop version.

Attached Images
# 3 03-09-2004 , 04:47 PM
Subscriber
Really nice! Gr8 work :tup:

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 4 04-09-2004 , 07:20 PM
indeed. It looks great. I cannot wait to see teh finish product. At this time I have trouble picturing it as a flyer design....made as the front cover? Neverthless, i cannot wait to see the finished product.user added image

# 5 07-09-2004 , 02:21 PM
thanks guys, that's pretty much it neptune, yep is for the front cover, these guys love 3D artwork so the bigger brighter n' bolder the better it is for themuser added image

I would have liked to work longer on it especially the tenacles but the face took me a whle to do, the only thing i've really moddled before this was the 3D wall ( a few posts down from this one ) so it took me a 2 days to complete ( got a little complicated around the eyes, hense the ott glowuser added image )