Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 03-03-2005 , 01:18 PM

march/april - noob - Reimo

I will start doing something but as usual I won't finish it.

Noo0ooB... beginner... novice... newby... I'am new ! ! !

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 2 06-03-2005 , 03:59 PM
I was thinking something big fast and powerful but then from the otherside I probably coldn't finish so big projekt.
But still I want to make somekind of battle robot. I was thinking about invisible, small, guick and well disquised sniper robot.
I still don't know how it should look.

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 3 06-03-2005 , 04:06 PM
Subscriber
If its invisible.. your already done aren't ya user added image Post your blank render and walah! presto, magnifico!
yeah.. sounds like a cool concept for a bot... you could always do a render with him being invis comparable to how they do in movies and games now days where you can still see them.. sorta look liquidish... aka. the predator. keep thinking!!

# 4 18-04-2005 , 12:29 PM
Hy, I was allready thinking I wont do anything on this month challenge but then in english lesson just wos drawing into the diary and had an idea. When got home tryed to skech something onto a bigger paper but my drawing skills are really poor. But you can see the idea what I'am trying to create (I hope).

https://kurisurm.pri.ee/CG/SKETCH/robot_madu.jpg

edit: I want to create for the backgrond a jungle or something natural environment. And the skin should be damged and burned.

VERY BAD ENGLISH !