Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 30-10-2005 , 04:08 PM
Subscriber

Corrupt Archive

Hi David........
I've purchased the low polygon man downloadable discounted bundle for 44 points...
I've downloaded the modelling and Texturing part successfully...
Thanks for the successful downloaded tutorials...
I've a problem downloading the Rigging part..
I downloadd the Rigging for the low poly man part 1.1 to part 1.6..
I also downloaded the MD5 CHECKSUM FILE and the MD5 SUMMER also the JOIN FILE and SM TUTORIAL...
Whenever I try to extract after joining I get a message that the "Rigging for the Low poly man Part 1.1 is corrupt arcive"
I downloaded it thrice but the same problem exists.....
The MD5 CHECKSUM and the MD5SUMMER also says that it is a corrupt archive.....
I get the zip file after joining but it is not extracted and the above message flashes....and I don't get a AVI file..
My winrar and winzip both r configured properly....
I kindly request to help me out....
If i miss the first part I may not be able to follow the next ones....
with regards

# 2 30-10-2005 , 07:46 PM
Subscriber
just a suggestion but have you tried downloading the whole file instead of spliting it?

# 3 31-10-2005 , 10:33 AM
SM Tea Boy
If the MD5 checksum says it's corrupt then you aren't download the entire file. The archive itself is fine.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"