Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-07-2010 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber

where to find reference for insects

I am looking for some good reference images for a water bug. I need to make a photorealistic water bug and i cant find real good reference on the internet of all orthographic views.Here is what I have made but it needs to be better.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 18-07-2010 , 02:51 AM
Lifetime Member
Would museums have that mate??? Im sure they would...dont know if you could get that from the net but you could ask your local???

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 18-07-2010 , 03:31 AM
Lifetime Member

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 4 18-07-2010 , 08:49 PM
Subscriber
Thanks guys. The client is actually happy with what I have now for the moment, but thanks for the help for future reference.