Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 03-06-2003 , 08:12 PM
Subscriber
sorry pure morning for highjacking your thread with this user added image

Originally posted by adldesigner
LOL Come on Babyduck. There´s also EagleKing. user added image
Nah, just joking.

You´re a great lad to the site, keep being so.

ok good i will continue to do so. and someday i will understand your sarcasm. and til then you have to deal with mine user added image

BabyDuck :2gunfire: :mingun: adldesigner

# 17 03-06-2003 , 11:44 PM
it's ok I'm withdrawing from the challenge, my hard drive has completley bitten the dust so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place..... user added image not pleased

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 18 04-06-2003 , 01:55 AM
Subscriber
oh man, I feel for you. did you lose much?

# 19 04-06-2003 , 06:38 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
it's ok I'm withdrawing from the challenge, my hard drive has completley bitten the dust so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place..... user added image not pleased

look at it from the positive side. after a freash reinstall of windows, it might be a little bit faster user added image

but hdd crashing is not nice at all user added image

# 20 04-06-2003 , 05:13 PM
no unfortunatley it's not that simple babyduck, I have two 40gig drives and I lost the non system one. It would have been better if i'd lost the system one it would have been less data lost. In total I must have lost about 18 gigs worth of stuff.... shame really but I'm getting used to the idea now.... It's still a major pain in the arse! user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB