Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 21-11-2003 , 04:41 PM
Subscriber

Damn

I managed to drum up a days holiday! user added image
But guess that's no use if London is the venue, I really can't see me driving back to Manchester the same night and being up for work on Sunday at 6.00 AM - So - just take some piccy's and I will try next year. user added image

Hehe - no way I'm telling the management I don't need the day off now, so I spose that's a consolation... user added image

Have a great time and "have one for me" user added image

# 17 21-11-2003 , 05:07 PM
I wish I could make it to europe. I think it is a little to long of a drive for me.

# 18 21-11-2003 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber
Hey Rick, why don't you guys get a USA one together?

Just a thought?

# 19 21-11-2003 , 10:36 PM
Not a bad Idea if we were all a bit closer. We are all spread out across the country so it would take more that a month to put together. The UK ,I heard, you can drive anywere in a day. Not in the US. It can take a few days to drive one way.

# 20 22-11-2003 , 09:35 AM
Scraggy? surely you could get the train?

# 21 22-11-2003 , 03:01 PM
Subscriber
Hmm - ZykOtiK - Problem is, I managed to get only one days Holiday - the 13th (Tried for two but they weren't having any of it)
- That means I start work at 07:00am on the 14th (Darn shift work sux) so it's not really possible...
I would love to come see you guy's though - so maybe if we organise another 'outing' sometime I will definitely be coming.

# 22 22-11-2003 , 05:14 PM
Subscriber
Hmm. I'd be willing to drive somewhere in the US to meet up with some of you Maya guys. I don't know if there are enough people interested to do this though... It would have to be after the 13th of December for me to do anything though because I have an ACT test on that very day. user added image I'm used to driving though. I went from Toronto, Canada to Georgetown, Kentucky in a day one time. It's not really that bad if you drive non-stop like a machine. *points to print above his avatar* heheh

# 23 24-11-2003 , 10:12 PM
Kevin
bump

# 24 25-11-2003 , 07:24 AM
Sure ill go! Somebodys just got to fly me in. heh. Either over Asia, or over US, i think either way is just as far. I dont think i can get much further from you Kev.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 25 25-11-2003 , 02:25 PM
Subscriber

Found it!

Great, I finally found out about the Xmas bash!

I don't mind travelling too far, I will have to be driving anyway that day since it is me big brothers birthday bash that night so would have to get back...

Are you all planning on an evening event or would it start in the day? If it started in the day I could make it for the afternoon but I would have to head back home for the evening birthday do.

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 26 29-11-2003 , 02:18 PM
DRAT!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you geniuses out there could figure a way to make my Jeep float...
Pony and I would be there too...wearing the bells and all.

LMAO

*Hey, I want to see if you all can drink as many beers, as you boast you can.**)

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.
# 27 02-12-2003 , 11:09 AM
Subscriber
Well, big brothers B-Day bash has been changed to Friday the 12th so I could come along for the visit on the Saturday user added image

Has there been any progress on the venue or has it all been blown out? Or am I not invited since I upset Kevin's rat... I don't really dislike rats... they're quite nice... My sister had a pet rat called Stinky ou know...

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 28 02-12-2003 , 11:49 AM
Kevin
ok gazz, I will go through and do a check on all the places we have available. Then the most votes or newest and most sensible place will get the vote, hell I might even do a poll to see what reaction we shall get.

If we get at least 10 people throughout the 3 sites then it would be a good night out I think.

# 29 02-12-2003 , 11:59 AM
Kevin