Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 25-01-2008 , 12:33 PM

animation problem

i hav made an animation of 452 frames and now i want the same animation to repeat on the next frames like from frame 452 to 904...how do i do it???plz help

# 2 25-01-2008 , 02:07 PM
Subscriber
Hi there,

There's a few ways to do this. First you could highlight everything that's animated, go to the graph editor and click Curves menu -> post infinity -> cycle which which loop the previous animation forever and also means if you edit your original animation, the cycle will update.

OR

If you want the copy of the animation to be edited later you can highlight everything, select all the keys in the timeslider, right click copy, then goto the end of the sequence and click paste.

Hope this helps :-)

Simon

www.simontayloranimation.com
# 3 26-01-2008 , 01:21 AM

Originally posted by sjtaylor84
Hi there,

There's a few ways to do this. First you could highlight everything that's animated, go to the graph editor and click Curves menu -> post infinity -> cycle which which loop the previous animation forever and also means if you edit your original animation, the cycle will update.

OR

If you want the copy of the animation to be edited later you can highlight everything, select all the keys in the timeslider, right click copy, then goto the end of the sequence and click paste.

Hope this helps :-)

Simon

thnx 4 ur reply but i'v tried doz stuffs nd i don want ma animation 2 go through dat way...all i want is after copying i dont want my original animation to run again after frame 452,but wot happens is both animation starts again n again,i want my 1st animation to stop at frame 452 and then the next (copied animation) to start from frame 453....