Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-10-2003 , 03:48 AM

hi galley I am here!!!!

Hi galley, everything well?

I am beginning now in MAYA and also in the world 3d and I say for you that I am tanning that vertex business a lot, edge, faces, create etc... I face everything as a great challenge to learn MAYA it is being a very fascinating experience even because I am going with the face and the more courage I know that here will find enough support so that I can explain my doubts and finally to develop together with you and who knows one day until becoming a great JEDI_MAYA.

GALLEY, a great hug and it lets me to return for my interpraise.... ops!.. interface MAYA because the road is long and I have a lot of thing for learning.

thankful

DIMAS

:bgreen:

# 2 16-10-2003 , 10:33 AM
Subscriber
Hi mate, im also new to Maya. I hope you get on with it. You will find a load of people willing to help if you have any porblems.

_LIVID

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 3 17-10-2003 , 02:07 AM
Welcome to here user added image

Enjoy your stay :bgreen: