Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-08-2005 , 03:46 PM

How much time in a day do you work with Maya?

I was wondering how much time you guys practice in 3D in one day... I do minimum 1 hour for sure... and Max would probably be 24 hours which I think I'll never do... but I average arround 2 hours a day since I started not to long ago.

Co-Creator of Infernus Creations formerly known as Elite Unit 5.
# 2 22-08-2005 , 05:32 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
One day, i worked about 30 hours...I was trying to learn, what's wrong 'bout that?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 22-08-2005 , 06:21 PM
There are only 24 hours in a day :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 4 22-08-2005 , 06:26 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!

One day, i worked about 30 hours...I was trying to learn, what's wrong 'bout that?

I told somethin' 'bout DAY? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 5 22-08-2005 , 10:29 PM
Ok I think my daily Maya average jumped up to 4 hours a day... I'm expecting it to raise more!... It's wonderfull... :attn:

# 6 22-08-2005 , 11:15 PM
I'm no geek, but between practices of sports, I can get between 30 and 200 minutes on weekdays and between 1 to 8 hours on weekdays, depending on where my friends are, if theres a football, baseball, or tennis game, if its nice outside or not, or if its hot enough to go in the pool.

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image

# 7 22-08-2005 , 11:27 PM
I spend about 40 hours a week using Maya at work. More specifically, I spend those 40 hours animating. No modeling, no texturing, not even any rigging. I leave that to the character artist, and I just animate. Life is good. user added image

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 8 23-08-2005 , 12:21 AM
I have a good balance in everything... Summer is for swimming so I dont really go on the PC much but on a rainy, regular looking day I'd stay in the house and work on the computer, mostly Maya and at night I go jogging than when I come back I do this workout and after all the little details I go back on the PC to work on Maya. My social life still stays really good because my friends come over to visit me almost every day and we either Play Halo 2 or train together or they watch me work in Maya which would seem boring for them but they actually like watching... same for when I play a game alone but thats rare now.. I'm mostly just get the latest info on games.. I dont play em' that much anymore... can't wait until Oblivion and those next gen games... then I'll play a lot. I dont eat alot eating but I try to take in enough Calories and Protein to feed my muscles and stuff.. I drink a lot of milk jeez I sound annoying "STOP RIGHT HERE"

user added image

# 9 23-08-2005 , 12:21 PM
The Maya Mountain
not as much lately, as we're in game-testing mode, but on the average work day, about 9-10 hrs a day.