Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-10-2006 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber

Organic Modeling 2

Here is what I have so-far in the organic modeling tutorial. Comments and critisism would be nice (but keep in mind that I am some-what of a newb, and I am not done with that section of the tutorial). Also, I have the PLE, so please ignore the stuff in the backround. So here it is!

TheFourRiders

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 2 29-10-2006 , 11:55 PM
Subscriber
Sorry, the image didn't attach. As soon as I figure out how to do that, I will. Until then...

TheFourRiders

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 3 30-10-2006 , 12:26 AM
Subscriber
I'll just post a link to my small and seemingly uknown web-site. If you deceid to look at the other pictures, they are other WIPs (following tutorials). And I have not finished constructing my site. https://www.freewebs.com/thefourriders/wip.htm

# 4 30-10-2006 , 01:19 AM
I've never seen the tutorial, so all I can say is it's comming along nicely. Is it nurbs?

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 5 30-10-2006 , 01:31 AM
Subscriber
So-far, ya. I will now make posts at the end of each tutorial.