Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 01-06-2007 , 06:41 PM

Lantern, Got Bored

I wanted to take an hour break from working on my character, so i created this little thing.

user added imageuser added image

Yay, not a freshman anymore!

Last edited by kinddoggofwar; 01-06-2007 at 06:43 PM.
# 2 01-06-2007 , 07:13 PM
That's pretty good for only an hour's worth of work kinddoggofwar. I am curious though, what's the yellow band thing inside the glass?

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 02-06-2007 , 01:32 AM
Subscriber
very interesting.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 02-06-2007 , 06:40 AM
Thanks for the compliments! The yellowish band its part of the glass texture, is a grimey, foggy glass that just fits better with a lantern. Ill actually be going a step further with this project and making a small scene. Im not sure where I will go with it, but suggestions and help are highly welcomed. Im going to start a WIP thread about it and ill do it along side my other project.

Yay, not a freshman anymore!

Last edited by kinddoggofwar; 02-06-2007 at 02:52 PM.