Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 06-11-2015 , 03:08 PM
Subscriber
Getting there....

user added image

Plan now is to get the skin for the legs and arm`s done next - then the glowing blue sections and lastly the hair.

# 17 07-11-2015 , 12:34 AM
Subscriber
Well great progress today - sleep time.

user added image

Now what to do about the hair .......

# 18 15-01-2016 , 06:28 AM
Banned

OK those bloody crosses are doing my head in but everything else going sweet.
Still need to texture body suit and eyes everything else has basic texture (just defuse for now) - then on to shader work then back to the hair.

user added image

Here is one with out the hair which I am liking a lot more mmmmmm....

user added image

crap crap crap......

# 19 15-01-2016 , 08:03 PM
Subscriber
Wow thanks for that great feedback there ATX - The advice will help me though my restless nights in trying to get this finnshed.

Or I could just point out just how bloody unhelpful and unwanted your "crap" is wanted here..... mmmmm

# 20 16-01-2016 , 10:02 AM
SM Tea Boy

crap crap crap......

Banned Banned Banned

If you don't like someone's work point out why, if you just want to be a dick, you can go play on facebook.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 21 17-01-2016 , 09:49 PM
Lifetime Member
Looking very good! Can't quite decide if I like the pigtail version of the severe librarian look! user added image

To what extent will you rig / animate?