Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 21-09-2016 , 09:29 AM
Super Moderator
Don't be afraid to delve into using proxies in the future. I don't even know if I've mentioned this. They're really good for scenes like this where there's a need for massive amount of objects to fill out foliage and debris etc. Either way, looking good! user added image Hope you don't mind but I fiddled around with it in After Effects for a bit to demonstrate that some color correction and small tweaks can take this even further!

Attached Thumbnails

- Genny
# 32 22-09-2016 , 07:11 AM

Don't be afraid to delve into using proxies in the future. I don't even know if I've mentioned this. They're really good for scenes like this where there's a need for massive amount of objects to fill out foliage and debris etc. Either way, looking good! user added image Hope you don't mind but I fiddled around with it in After Effects for a bit to demonstrate that some color correction and small tweaks can take this even further!

Hahaha... That's really stunning, I'm really honored... Nobody has ever taken my work and done something different with it... I appreciate your support.
I'm gonna post the current work after I've gone far with it...
Thanks a lot