Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-01-2009 , 04:23 PM

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR MAYA?

hey guys,

im shifting my career path.... im currently an interior designer. i would just like to learn 3d animation using maya.
where can i download maya video beginner tutorials? hope u could help an aspiring animator...

# 2 02-01-2009 , 05:23 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-01-2009 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
also the logo that appears when you enter the site has just below it.., in quiet big letters, 'video tutorials'.., you cant miss it, very easy to see user added image

actually, you can see the words now.., in the black bar at the top of the page.

take it easy and life will be easy
# 4 02-01-2009 , 06:26 PM
oh thanks.......... i was hoping for a much easier tutorial.....:attn: :bow: :attn: :bow:

# 5 03-01-2009 , 12:20 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
There are a lot of free tutorials on sites like tutorialized.com
you can search for them using my free 3d sites search feature (link in my sig)

# 6 04-01-2009 , 05:37 PM
thanks a lot!