Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 20-10-2002 , 07:09 AM

I have an excellent idea for those who like to make maya easier for the newbies.

I do not know any MEL scripting whatsoever, but I attend to type in a command or two when it comes to tutorials. Anyway, I was thinking: When a user is working on a project and he/she wants to see the resault in a rendering aspect. I said to myself "what if the user presses a button that switches from presp view to a rendering view". Then that way it will be allot easier then customizing your view for the interface.

does that sound like a good idea?

See yaz, bye.
# 2 20-10-2002 , 02:20 PM
Subscriber
There are options for viewing gates in the window, making you able to see how much the rendering-camera covers, but i have not used it myself.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 3 21-10-2002 , 09:32 AM
Kevin
yep sounds good... and as undseth says "There are options for viewing gates in the window, making you able to see how much the rendering-camera covers"

but I also have not used it... but you never know user added image

# 4 21-10-2002 , 12:07 PM
I use them always while setting the final view for my renderings. They really help positioning the camera to get the most interesting view. It's like photographing or shooting a video. Same "rules" apply.

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!