Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-02-2009 , 12:53 PM

Rendering 60 FPS

hi guys
rendering the scene with 60 FPS, am I doing right setting?
render setting,
Frame range/ by frame 1= 30 FPS 500= 60 FPS
if you know different way please let me know

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 18-02-2009 , 01:08 PM
Its correct depending on what framerate the scene was animated in. If you go to animation preferences > settings it will show what frame rate has been used for playback etc, this is the frame rate it will adopt when creating playblasts etc.

So if you have an animation which you have been previewing at 30fps and it looks good then putting 0.5 in as a value will look correct at 60fps, but if you havnt changed the settings from the default value of 24fps for playback (film standard) then it probably wont look correct.

FX supervisor - double negative
# 3 18-02-2009 , 01:20 PM
you are right lourie, no I didn't change it in the setting, could you please explain where can I change it? is that what you mean in the image, I dont have 60 FPS but I do have NTSC 60 FPS. what do you think?

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 18-02-2009 , 01:42 PM
Senior Software Developer
changing the render setting from 1 frame to half a frame is not the place to do it, you should chnage it in the animation preferences and ensure all the animation is done with the FPS at 60.

Then test it and render it.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)