Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 03-11-2003 , 12:25 AM

image planes

Is there a way to keep the textures on the image planes even when working in wire frame, whenever i switch into wireframe view the textures disapear (like there supposed to). But i want to be able to keep the textures up at all times, is there a way to do this? thanks in advance

# 2 03-11-2003 , 01:27 AM
The Maya Mountain
Aside from turning on "Wire on Shaded" mode and taking your model's transparancy down? Not that I know of.

# 3 03-11-2003 , 05:23 AM

thanks

yeah, i'm doing it the hard way by toggeling my textures on and off so i can see whats going on so far it seems to be working, i'm a newb so i still dont really quite know what i'm doing

by the way i just gotta say thanks for making that image plains video tutorial its the whole reason why i decided to make a car in the first place, except mine a is a Toyota Supra

# 4 05-11-2003 , 12:22 AM
What about placing the image planes in a layer or does wireframe mode affect all layers?

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....