Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 46 08-02-2008 , 09:02 AM
hi Mike, i came to upload my entry but the thread is closed. am i too late?? I thought the 10th was the last day to upload. hope i can still enter. user added image

# 47 08-02-2008 , 11:26 AM
Subscriber
I thought the 10th was the last day too. I can't believe that I am too late. You said

"....I'll be getting back in Feb, so in order to handle everything, the deadline is February 10th!"

You did not say BEFORE February 10th
What's going on????user added image

# 48 08-02-2008 , 02:47 PM
Same here. I have to admit I had the wrong date in mind, but the 10th was mentioned as date for final renders. I sure would love to post mine.

I'll show it in my thread anyway. This was an incredible experience. I learned a huge amount of things.

Thanks everybody for the support.

# 49 08-02-2008 , 07:00 PM
The Maya Mountain
sorry guys, I got home super late last night and it was after midnight and wasn't thinking straight. I thought yesterday was the 10th! Threads are back open. My apologies!