Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-10-2004 , 12:49 PM
Subscriber

a new points system

hey guys

I was just thinking the other day, as I noticed many people were asking for some more choices in the points menu, what if you guys got together and decided on a set amount per point. Let's say $1.00 per point for example. The when you go to the buy points menu, you can enter in a certain amount of points like 23 for example. 23 points equal $23. Just a thought.

# 2 09-10-2004 , 01:45 PM
The Maya Mountain
one of the benefits of the point system right now is the more you buy at one time, the cheaper they are per point.

But anyway, I'm sure Kev or David will see this and respond at some point.

# 3 09-10-2004 , 10:58 PM
SM Tea Boy
Like mike says, it's laid out the way it is so the more you buy the less you pay per point.

Ill talk to Kevin on Monday about adding some more points options.

There was a set amount at one stage £1 per point, but if you buy 100 its 0.80p per point buy 400 its only 0.62p per point.

I don't think a few more options would hurt though. Possibly a 50, 150, and a 200 point option. I'll report back here to let you know, what we decide.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 10-10-2004 , 07:59 AM
Subscriber
Thanks David

The more options the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Keith

# 5 10-10-2004 , 09:55 AM
Kevin
sure fine with me dave, ill talk to you about it later

# 6 12-10-2004 , 04:21 AM
Subscriber
cool thanks alot guys. I see how the points system now is better but i like the idea of some more choices. thanks again