Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 03-02-2005 , 02:36 AM
Subscriber

MPlayer.. works wonders

Hey guys,

I always come across files in which i just can't play (im talking about video files.. all formats). The thing is, either their corrupt, i don't have the right codec and all i hear is audio, or it just doesn't work all together. Anyways, I have this one program I wanted to share with you guys, there has to be at least a few others that have random video troubles and give this program a try. I'd virus scan it first, even though im pretty sure its just a program made by some good programmers user added image. Anyways, you just have to drag the videos into the file. Heres the link. Im not responsible for anything that happens if you try this program, i just wanted to pass on the info.

Mplayer Download

Download the Windows version, if your on windows that is user added image

Matt

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 2 03-02-2005 , 07:28 AM
lol cool,coinsidence its called M player user added image?

reminds me of VLC, really nice program, plays a hell of alot of files without the need for codec packs, can also play straight from iso files. No more daemon tools user added image.

FX supervisor - double negative
# 3 03-02-2005 , 05:27 PM
Subscriber
Hah yeah! Thanks for trying it out,

I know what you mean, it plays a lot of stuff. I got this short .OGG clip that I downloaded and I could't get it playing with anything, but this program worked.

And yeah, haha... its my player.. the Mplayer user added image. Nah the most i've ever coded is something with PHP user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com