Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 28-11-2005 , 05:17 PM

options box display problem

Hello,

I think I have a display problem in Maya 5.0. I have Windows XP sp2 on a Dell M70 laptop. When I go to my Edit>Duplicate>Options Box, there are no fields to enter the values for translate, scale, rotate, etc.. Also when I assign a mat'l to an object and try to add a file in the color channel, there is no browse field in the file attributes - the arrow won't expand the field. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks user added image

# 2 28-11-2005 , 09:09 PM
...strange...try to reinstall Maya, check for new graphic drivers, try installing on another computer...jeee man dont know!

Good luck!

# 3 28-11-2005 , 11:55 PM
Thanks for the reply,

I used the uninstall program on the disk and it uninstalled nice and clean. I deleted the registry entries under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER, rebooted, and reinstalled. Still no options and no file browser dialogue. Oh, BTW, it runs fine on my desktop. Both systems have NVIDIA cards with latest drivers. Desktop is on XP sp1 though.

Since I'm just learning Maya I thought I might be in some "pro mode" or something.

Any other thoughts?

# 4 16-12-2005 , 11:29 PM
kardeş sen türk sün galiba bana şu alias maya içiniyi drleri nereden bı-ulabilirim ve cd leri bir yer söylermisin burada herşey para ve puan üsülü malum bizde okadar olmadıgı için...naçar kalıyoruz.sultana özel

maya works