Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 24-09-2014 , 04:19 AM

Update animation with cloth already pinned

Hello
I have a character with several clip ( clip A , B ,C etc) of animations. I imported it inside maya, applied a cloth system the dynamic constraints.Launched the cloth caching with the animation A.Once finished i exported it with alembic cache (no problem) .Now i would like to use the same cloth system but would like to just replace/update the animation A by B and lanch another cloth cache but maya doesn't want to import the new animation. How can i solve this? I dont want to create cloth system for each animations ( reselect vertice and make dyn constarint etc).Can i save a complete cloth system as preset with dynamic constraints etc (i'm not talking about preset like silk or leather)?
Help Pleaseuser added image