Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-05-2006 , 07:11 PM

Bird coding for Walkerman

I am presently still working on this code, but I am posting it as a work in progress. What I have left to do is create a function that rotates X on the outside fringes of the wings to simulate air resistance and create commands that will make the bird pull its legs into and out of the flying position (land and take off) and a function to make the bird hop. I think that is all that I have left.

As I am really just putting the finishing touch on this code, I want to mention that I consider this code to be open source for anyone who is not using it for commercial purposes. If you want to add or modify if, feel free to do so. If you use it for commercial purposes, I expect you to contact me for permission to do so, it is copyrighted code.

When I complete the rest of the coding, I will post the code plus the bird icon that I have made for it. . . .

To run the program as it is now, download it into your folder that has the walkerman code and type "bird" in the command line.

Attached Files
File Type: zip bird.zip (18.0 KB, 273 views)

"The Sage as an Astronomer: If you still see the stars as something above you, you lack the eye of knowledge." Friedrich Nietzsche