Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 29-04-2003 , 08:02 PM
Subscriber
ok, I'll go in order...

right now I dont have bluetooth/infrared connections on my PC and since I can't get my E-mail to work the only thing left is my MMC reader... as soon as I get that I'll upload some pictures/videos that I took with it.

So far I haven't found any free MP3 players. There is on on the Nokia website but for $40 USD user added image

No it doesnt have a FM radio if that's what you were asking

yes, you can download and watch movies on your phone... it all depends on how big your MMC is user added image

a 16MB MMC comes with the phone out of the box so you dont need to buy that separate. a 64MB is around $30 USD and a 128 is around 50...

by the way, when recording video, it doesnt record any sound
user added image ... that can be fixed with a application you can buy (around 20 bucks) and they say it adds the sound, plus the quality of the movie is a LOT clearer

-Emo

# 17 29-04-2003 , 08:06 PM

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 18 29-04-2003 , 08:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
How do you find the keypad? is it easy to get used to?

everybody says it's very werid but I find it very unique and easy to get used to... I have a small hand so it's not even hard to dial with one hand...

if not, then you can always use voice dialing... or speed dial user added image

-Emo

# 19 30-04-2003 , 09:21 AM

Originally posted by dannyngan
Bah, phones are for weaklings. Telepathy. user added image

Danny I've been telepathing you for the last week, but it said your brain is full and there's no space for new data, please delete some old stuff user added image user added image :p :p

still waiting for that day though

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 20 30-04-2003 , 09:22 AM

Originally posted by Kevin
smoke rings user added image

Burnt stuff for dinner, again honey??user added image :p

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 21 27-05-2003 , 05:47 AM
Subscriber
wow... digging this thread form the dead again user added image

well it's been a month and a few days and wow... all the possibilites I can do with this thing!

last week a got a BlueTooth adaptor for my PC and now I can send Pictures/Videos/Ringtones/Apps/Games instantly to my Phone... :banana:

This is my current screen shot of the display window.

a really handy app is a remote controller (since the phone has infrared, it can be used as a remote for a TV/VCR/DVD/AMP/CD and so on..I tried it at a public TV and it worked! user added image

anyway...the games on it are Really cool... I found Doom so I might try it out

and by the way, let me not even start saying how many "interesting" pictures I took with the camera user added image

user added image

-Emo

Attached Images